Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fragrances of Fall



Scents of fall are varied but two of the most prominent are apple and pumpkin.


To bring the fragrance of the season into the home, scented candles cannot be beat.

Guests from Long Island brought hostess gifts when they stayed overnight at our house one recent weekend.

Among them were two candles with fall scents----Autumn from Yankee Candle and Apples and Pumpkin from Bath and Body Works.

Upon entering our home recently, a visitor said, "It smells like fall in here."  

Mission accomplished!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FRAGRANCE OF FALL?

9 comments:

Sandi said...

Cookies :)

Chatty Crone said...

Cinnamon! Do you have all your fall items out - it is the first day of my favorite season today - FALL!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love cinnamon also! No Fall decor out here yet!

diane.stetson said...

my favorite food and fragrance is APPLE PIE...yum. I do not burn candles...I'm too afraid of starting a fire.

Red Rose Alley said...

Apples and Pumpkin scent in one candle - that sounds interesting. You have reminded me to put my spice candle out, Susan, thank you. Your home must smell like the sweet scent of Autumn. : )

love, ~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

ps........my favorite Fall fragrance is spice. My favorite Fall taste is pumpkin. : )

TARYTERRE said...

i love the smell of pumpkin this time of year. sounds like your home is ready for autumn.

Kit said...

I love the scents outside the best, natures scents. Pine, soil and rain. :) Kit

Linda O'Connell said...

I, too enjoy candle fragrances, especially sugar cookie or pumpkin spice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails