Friday, September 15, 2017

Wonderment in the Clouds





During summer, when it's not too hot, taking occasional rests on the backyard lounge is very pleasurable.

This past summer, a picturesque cloud formation brightened the sky above.

It looked like the underbelly of a gigantic turtle or, perhaps a fish with his mouth open.  

After all, it's in the eye of the beholder!

Below, the sun peeked through the tree branches!



Summer afternoons are so lovely, but so are those in the fall.

DID YOU USED TO LOOK UP AT CLOUDS AND SEE FIGURES IN THEM WHEN YOU WERE A KID?

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I still do and I see a dog's face sideways with his mouth open and his teeth showing!

Red Rose Alley said...

I still do. Almost every time I see the clouds, I see an image of some kind. These clouds are fluffy and white, so pretty. It looks like a shark and I can see an eye and the fins. : )

Have a nice weekend, Susan.

love, ~Sheri

(on your sentence, this past summer, you forgot the s and may want to fix it.
Just wanted to let you know). : )

diane.stetson said...

Love to look at clouds and always have. We have beautiful ones here every single day. Nice photo.

Debbie said...

My grandkids and I are always looking at the clouds. Your photos are so pretty. Sounds like an enjoyable way to spend a summer afternoon.
Debbie
xo

TARYTERRE said...

cloud formations always brighten a day. so many things to see.

Linda O'Connell said...

I still do that with the clouds. Hubby and I seldom see the same thing, though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails