Thursday, November 23, 2017

A BLESSED AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL


HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL!

Today, in the USA, it is Thanksgiving Day.

It is time to remember all our immense blessings.

If you got up and can read this message, that, in itself, is a blessing.

To all my beloved blog peeps, including those who are not celebrating today, I want you to know how thankful I am to have you in my life.

May the Lord pour down more blessings upon you and all your loved ones.

WHAT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT THANKSGIVING FOR YOU?

5 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Susan, and the same to you and yours. I am blessed to know you. Sometimes your blog posts are exactly what I need to hear and see. Hugs.

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family. ENJOY!

Chatty Crone said...

Have a very blessed Thanksgiving. Love, sandie♥

Red Rose Alley said...

Thank you for this post, Susan. And a Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful blog friend. We go way back, don't we?

love, ~Sheri

Susan said...

Hope your holiday was blessed and filled with thankful things. I love Thanksgiving and wish it wasn't passed over with "retail" sales! It was my favorite holiday to be in the kitchen with my mother; so many wonderful memories. XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails