Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Day Before Christmas


The day before Christmas is always filled with activity.

First and foremost, there is a church service to remember the little Christ Child and His humble birth.



While usually the emphasis is on the baby and His beloved Mother, Joseph is very important, too.

The events leading up to the baby's birth must have been very confusing and traumatic for him. 





Yet he stood by Mary and was a kind and attentive husband and father.

This is also the day that hundreds of children will leave cookies for Santa and carrots for his reindeer. 


If only we could capture their enthusiasm and imaginations and keep them in our hearts throughout the year!  

May this day and evening be extra special for you. 


HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD OR BAD THIS YEAR?

4 comments:

Kit said...

LOL!! I love your question! I think I have been good. But you would have to ask my children and hubby. May you have a blessed Christmas! Take care my friend, Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Most of the time I'm good. Although, when it comes to politics and driving in this country, I probably should seek forgiveness for my thoughts and words. :/ Ha-ha! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

diane.stetson said...

I hope I've been good. May Santa be good to you and your family.

Chatty Crone said...

Those who believe are truly blessed. sandie

Related Posts with Thumbnails