Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Glory of Flowers


Breathtaking flowers in all colors and varieties fill the main, shop-lined streets of Rockport, Massachusetts.



Looking at such a profusion of beautiful blooms makes a visit to this charming seaport town an experience one will never forget.



Just about any color flower one can fathom can be found in pots, along windowsills, lining sidewalks, and in every other nook and cranny throughout the town.


The blue hydrangeas are especially gorgeous.


One finds them everywhere.


Their pretty blue color changes to pink and other pastel shades.



The quaint New England town is a flower-lover's paradise.





 WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FLOWER AND WHY?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Gorgeous pictures. I have three colors of hydrangeas in my yard and roses in my living room at the moment. Roses are by far my favorite flower but I love all flowers. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Hope I can get to Rockport someday.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to say the flowers are GORGEOUS and the colors. Right now it is hot here in GA!

My favorite flowers are tulips.

sandie

Related Posts with Thumbnails