Saturday, October 13, 2018

John Michael Talbot Concert



Are you familiar with the Christian singer, John Michael Talbot?

His songs squeeze the soul.

For many decades, his music has brought me great comfort, joy, and peace.

When one of my sisters invited me to hear him in person, I was thrilled.


The concert was held in a church in western Massachusetts.

The late afternoon sun came streaming onto the altar, illuminating a huge crucifix.

Talbot, who started a monastic community called The Brothers and Sisters of Charity, was just as Charismatic as he was four decades ago.

Now 64  years old, he is a Christian music legend.



Some people really use the talents God gave to them. 

John Michael Talbot is one of them.

Here is one of his songs from YouTube. Check out more, if interested.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnU_djOwUnc&start_radio=1&list=RDtnU_djOwUnc&t=15
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE SINGER, JOHN MICHAEL TALBOT?




5 comments:

diane stetson said...

Saw him in person many years ago myself. Always loved his songs . We sing them in church choir all the time. So happy you got to go to the concert.

Chatty Crone said...

I am thrilled you got to see him - I did not know him before you - but his music is beautiful.

cocoya said...

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
D2bet

Linda O'Connell said...

My son listens to him. Wonderful when music touches the soul. Sometimes I find myself singing old hymns from my childhood.

TARYTERRE said...

a soulful singer for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails