Thursday, October 25, 2018

Savoring the Moment


We have just returned from visiting loved ones in the beautiful state of  Colorado.


It's hard when families live far apart.

However, it is what it is and when family members live far away from each other, spending time together becomes precious.


It's important to savor every moment of time spent together.

We did just that.


Now we are back home in the east and have sweet memories and photos of our treasured days together.



Plus, we live in an age of great technology which lets us see, talk, and visit with each other, sharing bits and pieces of our lives, on an almost daily basis. 



Life is, indeed, very good, and gratitude fills the human heart. 

DO YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?

6 comments:

diane stetson said...

I love to travel and must say I've done quite a bit of it in my life. I just got back from a trip to see family across country and I'm grateful I'm in pretty good health to do that at my age. Travel is an education in itself. I love learning something new each and every day.

Red Rose Alley said...

I have a blog friend who was just telling me she's moving to Colorado. It's such a pretty area I heard. So nice that you got to visit with family there. The cloche of assorted pumpkins is festive. It's always nice to be back home again. Can you believe it's almost November already?

love, ~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

So where were the flowers - by you or Colorado? Gorgeous.

Do you like to travel per-say?

I like to see my family, but I really don't care much for traveling anymore - I used to tho.

Sandie

likeschocolate said...

Love all the fall colors! Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda O'Connell said...

I love to travel, but worry about kitty missing us. Have a great weekend.

cocoya said...

Thanks for some other magnificent post. Where else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.
Ruby888

Related Posts with Thumbnails