Saturday, October 27, 2018

Getting Down to the Bone(s)


Halloween skeletons have never been very appealing or thrilling.

The photo of the skellie at the top of the post was taken near the Parker, Colorado, farmers market.

Skeletons are part of the scene at this time of year but one would not find any around our house.


Whenever some are spotted, however, they make good photo ops.


The two other figures shown here were photographed at Anderson Farms in Erie, Colorado.

We just returned to the east from visiting in that state.

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE SKELETONS AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Yes in fun!

Sandi said...

I think it's weird. Why skeletons? I guess the tradition symbolizes something, but I have no idea what. It's like a bunch of medical students tried to find something to decorate with.

diane stetson said...

I have three skeletons hanging in my front yard at the moment. One is huge and hangs in the window and the other two are plastic and located near my front door. I used them to sing the song DRY Bones and point out body parts to my Kindergartners when I taught school and never threw them away.

TARYTERRE said...

i love skeletons at this time of year. they make interesting characters.

cocoya said...

Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation.
Gclub

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Not a fan of skeletons or anything scary at all. Nice that you were able to get back to Colorado before winter sets in.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I found a hot pink skeleton for Scout and she loves it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails