Tuesday, December 18, 2018

New Nativity Scene


A very dear cousin of mine recently came for a Christmas luncheon.



He saw that on the top shelf of a Guatemalan hutch are several little nativity sets.

He said he had a Native American set that he planned to give to me.


Imagine my surprise when it arrived at my door in the mail within two days!


It is a very lovely set with Joseph, Mary, and the tiny babe.


There are even painted designs along their backs.



It is such a darling set, especially since it came from the heart of a cousin I love.

DO YOU OPEN HOLIDAY PRESENTS RIGHT AWAY WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM OR WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS? (I usually rip 'em open right away. hee hee)

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Our church had everyone bring their nativity sets and m an was that beautiful - so m any different ones. Not the Indian one tho - I love it. Very pretty.

I guess I would open a gift - lol.

Love,sandie

Terra said...

That is a pretty and a meaningful nativity set.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What a lovely nativity set. How special.

I like to open presents when I receive them. I find there is something special about receiving and opening the gift in the giver's presence.

I appreciate it when people open the gifts I give them in my presence, and not wait until they are alone. For me, that completes the 'transaction'somehow.

Wishing you a beautiful day, Susan!
Brenda xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails