Saturday, March 16, 2019

Bunny Girl


Sometimes, a person sees something and feels a little twinge in the heart to buy it.

Such is the case of a doll called Bunny Girl.

She came from a thrift shop.

She had been tossed into a big bin with other dolls, stuffed animals, and other well loved creatures.

Bunny Girl came home, got a major clean-up, and even had her bunny suit washed thoroughly.

It became whiter than freshly fallen snow!


She comes down from the doll room near Easter every year.

She fits perfectly in the dolly high chair.

It's good to appeal to our inner children from time to time.

WHAT IS THE LAST FUN PURCHASE YOU MADE?   COULD YOU TELL US ABOUT IT?

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I just love your bunny girl - and I bet some others do too.

You know Susan - Kelly loves to do things way early. Andy is graduating in May and we are having a party for him - and we have been purchasing party decorations - and even though I pay half - it is fun stuff! She is doing it up real big.

diane stetson said...

Cute little bunny girl. I do not make fun purchases...hardly ever.

Linda O'Connell said...

Of all the bunny pics yo have posted, this bunny has stolen my heart!

Linda O'Connell said...

stop by and see the "kite" on my blog.

TARYTERRE said...

too cute for words. happy st. patricks day.

Red Rose Alley said...

She's so cute, Susan. Glad you found her amongst the other stuffed animals. I think my last purchase was my little gnome holding the camera. I couldn't resist. : )

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

love, ~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails