Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Joy of Spring?


Spring is having a hard time around here.

It keeps getting interrupted with chilly temps, gray skies, and freezing rain.



The wreath on the front door still looks pretty but it would look prettier in bright sunlight.

Even the little bird, nestled at the top of the ribbon, looks cold.



The sign about spring, out there on the porch, is hopeful but the weather forecast of possible snow flurries this week is not.


It is May, folks. Yep. You know, the merry month, not the freezing month.


What happened to global warming?

HAS WEATHER CHANGED AT ALL WHERE YOU LIVE?

6 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Happy Monday, Susan. That is a beautiful wreath and I love your door! I hope your temps warm up soon. GA's weather currently is very nice, with enough rain to keep everything blooming and green. Of course, by June, we will be burning up!

diane stetson said...

Oh gosh yes...weather has really changed where I live. I haven't seen this much rain since I moved to So Cal over forty years ago. Rain rain and more rain and by May it should be over but NO..more expected this week and next. I hope you see sunshine soon Susan and spring like weather.

Chatty Crone said...

Awhile ago!!!!

I went out with Kelly tonight and as we were getting in the car she rolled the window up and my finger was on the rim and it got smashed to smithereens and it looks terrible and it hurts.

Red Rose Alley said...

Our Spring is pretty much the same. It starts early and turns into Summer quickly. We have already had some days in the 80's. I try to embrace Spring, cause the Summers here are hot. Your door wreath is pretty, and I love all the Purple. I am wondering now if you will get snow. I'm sure you're longing for Spring weather, Susan.

~Sheri

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It got up to 106 F here today and that did not make me happy at all.

TARYTERRE said...

our spring has been about the same. temps up and down. love the pretty wreath. that little bird is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails