Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Breakfast Is Ready


When staying at a quintessential New England inn, it's hard to select the breakfast one would enjoy most.


Will it be buttermilk pancakes with real Vermont maple syrup?

French toast with exotic blueberry-infused creamed cheese?


Healthy yogurt and fresh fruit or one of many other offerings?

Hubs and I stayed at the Four Chimneys Inn in Bennington, Vermont.

We both chose scrambled eggs made with bacon bits, peppers, and cheddar cheese, among other ingredients.



They came with wheat toast, delicious home fries, a baked tomato, and bacon.

Of course, we had coffee and orange juice, too.

Shown below is Maria Elena Little Endara,  from Ecuador, one of the inn's charming staff members whose warm personality made breakfast even more special than it already was!



Everything was great including the view of a little cutting garden outside the window we sat next to.


It's so nice to have someone else make breakfast, isn't it?

If you missed another post on the Four Chimneys Inn, you can find it here.https://writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2019/07/changes-of-scene-are-good-for-soul.html
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?


8 comments:

diane stetson said...

Without a doubt...blueberry pancakes is my favorite breakfast. I would love to have someone make me breakfast once in a while.

Linda O'Connell said...

I would want to sample everything! Looks delightful. Glad you had fun.

Chatty Crone said...

A mini vacation with your hubs! At such a nice place too. I would have ordered pancakes myself - lol. But this looked delish.

Merlesworld said...

I love a big breakfast.
Merle.........

BECKY said...

Everything looks delicious! How fun to stay at a cute inn, too. I would love to do that someday...especially in New England!

Kit said...

Now that looks perfectly yummy! My favorite breakfast is cream of wheat with blueberries! Your Inn is lovely! :) Kit

Red Rose Alley said...

This looks like a delicious breakfast, Susan. I think you made a good choice getting the eggs and all. Buttermilk pancakes would be my second choice. The view of the garden outside is lovely. Yes, it's so nice to have someone make breakfast for us. To answer your question....my favorite breakfast is simple - fried eggs, toast, and coffee. But I love Danishes and muffins with coffee also. ; )

~Sheri

ofelia's timeless treasures said...

Great places to stay in Vermont . Queechee is another great little town .

Related Posts with Thumbnails