Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sending Blessings Your Way


Today is a new day of life.

It's so wonderful to wake up in the morning and realize we have another day of life.

Truly, many people are denied that opportunity.

This is my birthday month and it's fun to celebrate, no matter in how small a way, all month long.

There are many birthday cards up on the door in the front hallway.


A beautiful red rose with baby's breath adorns the middle of the kitchen table.

A gorgeous bouquet of pink roses sits on the table near my bed.

My heart is filled to the brim with gratitude for such generous gestures of love and kindness.

It is such a gift to be loved and to be able to love others, in return.

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want."    This is sooooo comforting.

Sending you all the blessings your heart can hold.



WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails