Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year, New Hope


Happy New Year!

That is what I wish for all my sweet blog friends. 

You make life so much more interesting and fun, too.  

What would life be like without sharing with others? Without thinking of writing blog posts, taking photos, and eagerly reading your comments as well as visiting your blogs?
 
The lighted Christmas tree and other holiday decor will soon be just memories.

Then, the task of taking everything down, packing it, and hauling it up two flights of stairs will take quite a few hours (days?  months?)

It is always daunting to welcome a new year.


Part of one's feelings are excitement and anticipation but there may also be some fear and a bit of trembling, too.

The most important thing is that the new year means new opportunities!

New experiences!

New thoughts and new habits, if need be!

A blessed and most fulfilling new year to you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE HAPPEN IN THE WORLD THIS YEAR?


8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Good health for my family and friends!
☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

Kit said...

Happy New Year!! Just for my family to be healthy and happy. Have a lovely 2020 my friend! Love, Kit

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

It hardly seems possible to pick just one wish for our world, but since you ask for one, I think my current heart longing and prayer is for cool earth and fire quenching rains for Australia.

Happy New Year, Susan! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead.
Brenda xox

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, I was just talking with Jess on the phone, and she said she won't take her decorations down til January, so you're not alone. I do hope the new year is a good one for me and you. I appreciate your simple, sincere, and wonderful posts, and look forward to reading more of them in the new year. You are a dear friend, and I cherish our blog friendship very much.

Happy New Year to a special and GRAND lady. : )

~Sheri

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

There are so many changes in the world I would like to see. When thinking of changes I think we/I start too big and get nothing done. The small changes are just as important. So I will start with blogging. I would like to meet more blogging friends. Not really in terms of more followers but reading new ideas or reading ideas that are like mine.
I thought I was following you but never see you in my reader.
Wishing you a Happy Blogging New Year.

Linda O'Connell said...

Yoru posts are always inspirational and hopeful. I like your way of thinking.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Happy New Year, sweet friend. I am looking forward to a bright new decade. xo Laura

diane stetson said...

Looking forward to this new year 2020...a new decade .I'm praying for health and happiness for my whole family and peace among nations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails