Friday, January 10, 2020

Dollhouse Decor


The last Christmas decorations to be taken down will be inside two dollhouses that reside in the dining room.

Want to take a look? We will do it in two posts. (I don't want to bore you.)

They have not yet been shared in detail with my beloved readers.

NOTE:  This post is picture heavy.

Shown in this post is the big dollhouse.

Here's the dining room. The little kitchen is to the right.

Check out the Santa and snowman collection of the lady of the house!


Beautiful rose-rimmed dishes and tiny cranberry wine glasses:
 

And the work-in-progress living room:



The fireplace flickers, looking like real flames:

  
Tables are the centerpieces found in pizzas:




The Bible you see on the table below is completely readable, with a magnifying glass:



Here's the master bedroom.



The tiny swan you see on the mirrored piece of furniture was given to me by my sister, Diane, from a trip she took to Europe:







And, last but not least, is the childrens' room:

  
WHAT PART OF THE BIG DOLLHOUSE DID YOU LIKE THE MOST?

8 comments:

diane stetson said...

Absolutely fabulous...each and every room. I love your dollhouses and so does anyone who visits you. Great job decorating the rooms.

Zacisze Lenki said...

A beautiful house. I would like to live in this bedroom myself.

Chatty Crone said...

Your dollhouse is fabulous! I can't believe you have all those miniatures. You even have the lace tablecloth like in your real life. Really nice.

Linda O'Connell said...

All of it! The last photo made me smile, but gazing in each room allowed me to get lost in thought. How fun for the grands.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

All of it is so incredibly amazing!

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

You definitely are not boring us! :)
Beautiful decorations! Do you rent outside storage to house everything? lol

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my, your dollhouse bedroom is nicer than MY bedroom haha. Such sweet little spaces you have created here, Susan. I love the Victorian rug in the bedroom, the Christmas tree and fireplace, and stocking, and the table and hutch in the kitchen. I love it all. What a wonderful doll house. I can't wait to make one for the granddaughters someday.

I hope the new year is being kind to you, dear friend.

~Sheri

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails