Friday, January 17, 2020

Hearts and Flowers


The last remnants of Christmas, 2019, are just about packed away. 



Many have already been hauled, one step at a time, up to the attic.

 
So now, it's time for hearts and flowers------Valentine's Day pretties.

Certainly, love should be celebrated 365 days a year, not just on one day.

Still, Valentine's Day decor is fun and pretty.

The front door holds a sparkling red heart, shown at top of post, with another heart in the middle.

Gold tin hearts hang on the porch wall to the left and the right of the front door.




Red glass is showing up in the windows.



Heart-covered placemats grace the kitchen table. 



Hearts and flowers are everywhere around here.




WHAT, IF ANYTHING, DO YOU LOVE ABOUT VALENTINE'S DAY?

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness you did good. Christmas up and Valentines out. Home is where the heart is. HUGS!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm a fan of all thing hearts. Collect them all year long. And, of course, leave little crocheted hearts wherever I go. There's always opportunity to spread love.

Terra said...

I like all your hearts, especially the ones on your front door. Valentine's Day has such a nice focus of love.

diane stetson said...

I love to send out cards and eat chocolate.

SImple and Serene Living said...

To be honest I pretty much ignore Valentines Day, but I love seeing others decor. xo Laura

Buttercup said...

Just about everything. I've already got my cards.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love all your Valentine décor that you have put up so far, Susan. The gold tin heart is so pretty, and I smiled when I saw all the red glass in the window. It looks so enchanting with the snow you've been having.

To answer your question.....I love everything about Valentin's Day.....red and pink hearts, roses, chocolate, and a day of love. Can't get better than that, right?

love you, Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails