Sunday, February 2, 2020

February Thoughts


One of the best parts of February is Valentine's Day. 

I love decorating for that holiday of love.

Of course, we all know how we should spread love EVERY day, not just on Valentine's Day.


Sometimes, life throws us curve balls that feel like bowling balls!

So it's important to take pleasure in the little things, like a maple scented candle burning in the middle of a rosy wreath.

 Today, look for something small to celebrate.


WHAT IS ONE LITTLE THING THAT BRINGS YOU PLEASURE?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I do like your Valentine's there Susan. Very pretty month.

diane stetson said...

Your Valentines decorations are lovely. The one little thing that makes me happy is singing...

Linda O'Connell said...

I like finding a small treasure or real bargain at the Goodwill store. I think I'll visit there today.

Red Rose Alley said...

Your maple candle looks like it's burning inside a tin can? That looks so lovely with the roses, Susan.

*the one thing that brings me pleasure is your charming blog. : )

~Sheri

SImple and Serene Living said...

I don't decorate for Valentines Day, but I love feeling the love of the day. I'll probably drop off some chocolate for my grandchildren that day. xo Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails