Saturday, February 8, 2020

God's Generous Girfts


One does not have to look too far to see evidence of God's greatest gifts.



Afternoon sunlight illuminating a flower's gentle petals...

The message of LOVE, one of life's precious treasures...

A baby's tender smile...

A sip of crisp, white wine on ice...

Communication with grands from far away via I-pads and cell phones.


And on and on....

There is so much to be grateful for in this life.

All we have to do is look around.

WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR OWN LIFE'S GREATEST GIFTS?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think for me - that having Jesus as my Lord and Savior is the greatest gift one can have. The rest is all icing on the cake. Hugs.

diane stetson said...

God's greatest gift to me is good health at an advanced age in life. I'm so grateful to be able to do the things I do.

Linda O'Connell said...

Your positivity amazes me. It is truly a gift yous hare with others.

SImple and Serene Living said...

My family is truly my greatest gift. xo Laura

Kit said...

You are so right! So much to be grateful for. Mine is my children. My loves. 💕 Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails