Saturday, January 2, 2021

Make Each Moment Count


It's a new year!

Holy jumping grasshoppers, there were times in the past year that January, 2021, couldn't come fast enough.

New years are like fresh slates. 

Nothing is written on them and they are full of potential.

From this glorious point on, no more thoughts of wretched 2020 should cross our minds.

This is a new day, a new year, and a new chance at life.

Thank you all for reading this blog. 

 It remains a labor of love and has been going forward

since 2009. Yippah.

Now, onward and upward in 2021.

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH THIS YEAR?


7 comments:

agatek said...

Happy New Year 2021 :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy New Year, dear Susan. I hope this year is a good one for you, and I hope peace and joy and love follow you all throughout the year. I look forward to reading more of your heartwarming posts.

love you,

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

I never make New Year's resolutions as I never keep them. I just hope to have my health and look forward to a new president and the end of COVID. Happy New Year.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Would like to work on getting fit and gaining strength, physically and mentally by cultivating positive daily habits. I'm such a procrastinator and can easily be a couch potato. Though I think we all need those kind of days, too. Looking forward to change and better days ahead. Wishing you health and happiness. Happy New Year!

Linda O'Connell said...

Happy new year 2021 dear Susan. may you be richly blessed.

Sonia said...

beautiful flowers!Happy New year !

Kit said...

Happy New Years my friend!! I look forward to this new year. A chance for new adventures and fun! Thank you for your lovely comments and for being a good friend. 💕 Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails