Saturday, January 23, 2021

Color Alert----Color Needed to Lift Spirits

When the weather is dark, gray, and cold, it calls for color.

Even if the sun breaks through, it shines through color-filled objects 

and makes them look so beautiful.

Color can be added to clothes combinations and earring selections.
 

It can also enhance our surroundings.



 Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, red glass items have been added to a small kitchen window.

 It looks really pretty and guarantees bringing a smile or two.

The Red Door red perfume bottle even made it to the windowsill. (The letters are facing back against the window.)

 HOW DO YOU ADD COLOR TO YOUR LIFE AND/OR SURROUNDINGS?

7 comments:

diane stetson said...

I wore yellow on my birthday the other day. Now that is a color I never wear but I felt like I needed more sunshine at this time in my life.ha ha ha.
Love your red touches for Valentine's day.

Linda O'Connell said...

Red glass is sp pretty. I especially like the bird.Have a wonderful weekend.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Your pretty red ornaments are a real pop of colour in our mid-winter greyness.
I hope they lift your spirits. Sending heart hugs, Susan! xo

Kit said...

That red is lovely! I just love color especially in the winter. Take care. Kit

Nellie said...

Red is such a cheerful addition! One hardly needs anything else! I like to have fairy lights on bin the darkest, grayest days.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Love your red glass. Red is especially striking with a snowy white background. I think I told you before that my mom collected cranberry glassware for many years. I'm guessing she got rid of all of it when downsizing after the divorce. I don't even have to buy colored glass here as there are so many discarded bottles in lovely greens, blue, red, clear ... I just clean the labels off and use them in all sorts of ways. Take care, Susan.

Red Rose Alley said...

Red us such a vibrant and beautiful color. I really like all your red items, especially that perfume bottle. That's so cool. The red bird hanging with the sun shining through the window is so lovely. Red is definitely the color for Valentine's Day, which is coming up. ; )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails