Saturday, June 12, 2021

Lighting and Framed Art

Framed art and romantic lighting can add a great deal to creating a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere in a home.

 

This applies to any room in the house!

Art and old-fashioned Victorian style lamps shown in this post are in a guest bedroom.

 The lights came from a Salvation Army thrift store in northern Arizona.

At the time, years ago, when found, I loved the lamps but realized how difficult it'd be to bring them back east.

 Weeks after returning home, a large box arrived on the porch.

 It contained the precious amber lamps,  compliments of our daughter who packed them herself and sent them.

They have been among my favorites ever since.

WHAT KIND OF FRAMED ART DO YOU ENJOY?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Very pretty Susan.. I have a lovely painting of red roses that my friend Sandra gave me years ago . It hangs in my family room and reminds me of her as now she has gone to the other side. I love it.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those lamps are absolutely gorgeous!

Linda O'Connell said...

I enjoy beach scenes. They are my great escape.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, the type of framed art I like is exactly this. What a beautiful painting, and so nice of your daughter to pack the lamps up and send them to you. The Amber lamps are so pretty, and go well with the framed art in your guestroom. I have been wanting to get a lamp for my living room, but haven't found just the right one yet. I love seeing all your special things. : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails