Sunday, August 14, 2022

A Good Reminder...

 The little saying in today's blog post is a real spirit-lifter. 

 It's straight from Philippians  Chapter 4, verse 13, in the Bible.

 

Sometimes it doesn't seem feasible, especially the "all things" part, but it's still good to believe it.

Who are we humans to argue with the Master of the Universe?

The framed verse in my house is kept in a spot where it can be seen every day.

It is especially helpful on the days when one's spirit is low.

HAVE YOU, PERSONALLY, FELT THE STRENGTH OF THE LORD IN YOUR LIFE?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Yes I feel the strength of the Lord on a daily basis. Good luck and prayers are being said for your move to the new place.

Red Rose Alley said...

I really needed this today, Susan, thank you. Just flew to So Cal for Mia's birthday. Now, have to take an unexpected road trip this week. I'm tired, and appreciate your post today. Yes, I've felt the strength of the Lord in my life. He keeps me going when I'm exhausted. Have a wonderful week, dear Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails