Wednesday, September 28, 2022

From the Pumpkin Patch

Look at the variety among these darling pumpkins.

Guess what? They come from my daughter and son-in-law's garden! 

They look sooooo picturesque near the big chrysanthemum plant on the front porch.

Doesn't fall give the most perfect settings for photos?  

 It's so gorgeous out!

Since we have more than a month til Halloween, the pumpkins could get real soft.  

 I read to apply a coat or two of regular floor wax to pumpkins which help to make them last longer. 

DO YOU CARVE PUMPKINS AT HALLOWEEN?  IF YES, DO YOU LIKE HAPPY OR SCARY FACES?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Susan, I've been wanting an orange pumpkin for my porch. These look delightful on your daughter's porch. The Mums give it even more of an Autumn look. I usually just put out a plain pumpkin, not carved, but a carved one is delightful too. The kids used to love to carve the pumpkins at Halloween. Such a happy post, Susan. Thank you.

~Sheri

Linda O'Connell said...

Such a festive fall look. I am going to have to get a pumpkin next week for the boys. HAPPY FACES.

diane stetson said...

I do not carve pumpkins anymore since my children have become adults. They used to love to carve them. Some are very creative. I love fall. Enjoy the pumpkins from your daughter's garden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails