Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Lotus Blossoms in Cut Glass

 The first time seeing lotus-shaped tea light holders in cut glass made a memorable moment.

They looked quite exquisite with light striking different shades of color in the see-through petals.

Having those on a dresser or table would be dreamy.

Well, guess what?  My daughter bought a pair for me one birthday.

They remain among my favorite decor items.

 Then, while perusing Marshall's one day, a lotus cut glass covered small container screamed from a shelf. 

It matched the tea light holders perfectly so it came home and joined the others.

Now, even in the midst of housing transition, this threesome collection made it to my temporary bedroom.

They adorn the top of a small dresser and are reflected in a three-way mirror in the background.  

 A trio of tiny glass angels stand vigil on the mirrored tray where the holders are.

Seeing this tableau daily brings comfort.

 

 

WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT BRINGS YOU COMFORT? CAN YOU SHARE WITH US?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Seeing my loved ones always brings me comfort as I am usually alone all the time in my big house. Now I have a college roommate coming to visit and two sisters...always brings me joy.

Linda O'Connell said...

The light refraction and multi colors give me a happy feeling. No wonder you boughtthe third piece. Itis beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails