Monday, April 15, 2024

Angels Watching Over Us...



It's comforting to think that a Power greater than ourselves has set angels to watch over us.

When thinking of all the times would be disasters in my life were averted, it's not hard to believe in angels. 

They really can and do protect human beings from harm.

Figurines of angels seem to multiply overnight. 

There are several angel figures on the dresser top in this apartment's bedroom and they always bring smiles upon seeing them.

Someday, it's hoped that real angels in the heavenly realm will be seen. 

It's exciting to think of hearing their singing. 

In the meantime, when sun pours down through the bedroom window and floods the dresser top angels in its light, there will be choruses of "thank yous" for everything in our lives  that has been given.


It is always the right time to say "thank you" for all our blessings.

DO YOU EVER TALK TO ANGELS?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I don't talk to them but I sing about them a lot in choir.

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, I talk with a beloved angel that is close to me. And of course, my guardian angel. The sunlight must have looked beautiful coming through and resting right on your dresser angels. I love that little one with the red heart. ; )

Have a blessed week, Susan.

~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

Also, Catholics say the "Saint Michael" prayer at the end of Mass. He is another beloved angel to me. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails