Saturday, June 1, 2024

Surprise Paper Plates

Some traditions are very hard to break but worth it when broken.

One around here is to generally avoid using paper plates. 

Now that word, "generally", is key here.

While shopping  recently at Home Goods, one of my very favorite stores, something gold-toned with pink flowers, caught my eye.  

Walking over to the display, the shiny gold-tone came from the edges of the most unique paper plates ever seen.

They are so lovely and large, too.

Nearby were smaller plates, also with pink flowers and gold-tone edges. 

The tradition of never buying paper plates has come to an abrupt end.

The large ones will be nice to serve food on as well as double as a plate to hold breads, muffins, or cookies to give away. 

WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON  USING PAPER PLATES?

3 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

I don't really ever use paper plates either, except when some work is being done in the kitchen and I can't cook that day, but these paper plates are really pretty, and I can see putting a piece of cake or cookies on them to enjoy. I like the gold ridges too.

Wishing you beautiful June days, Susan.

~Sheri

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I don't use paper plates generally. But those paper plates you found are gorgeous would be lovely on a table filled with goodies for tea or an after dinner dessert.

diane stetson said...

Oh I use paper plates all the time. I buy them in bulk....none are as pretty as yours though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails