Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy Sunday




Here's hoping you have a terrific Sunday!

The attic has an assortment of wreaths hanging from nails.


 

I like to switch them around from season to season.

 Then, I can alternate them to welcome guests to our home.

An old grapevine wreath hasn't been used for a couple of years now so this spring it was resurrected

It's spruced up quite a bit with yellow silk daffodils added to the lilac blooms.

One of my sisters, Barb, made a "pizzazzy" bow and the color, lavender, is perfect.


I asked her to make long streamers and she did!  

Now they can move freely when a breeze comes along. 

I love this cheery spring decoration.


DO YOU LIKE TO USE WREATHS TO WELCOME GUESTS?




9 comments:

Barbara Neubeck said...

.. hello Susan.... I've had a very relaxing Sunday ..thanks for your lovely thoughts....
.. we had a great Saturday too... my nephew came to visit with his son.. Mum loved getting cuddles from the little fellow.. xx
and I thought the paper making museum was wonderful..
..hope you had a good week end too.. hugs... Barb xxx

Linda O'Connell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda O'Connell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marianne said...

Beautiful spring wreath! Looks great against your black door too.

I do use wreaths a lot and love to have the long ribbons on them too. There is something about a pretty ribbon fluttering in the breeze that makes the wreath sing....

Linda O'Connell said...

I display a seasonal wreath on my front door. Yours is beautiful.

Chatty Crone said...

I do love your wreathe - love the purple with the black - and I have a lad glass door and don't know if a wreathe would work or not! lol

diane.stetson said...

Great job Barbie...love it!

TARYTERRE said...

I love a wreath to adorn the front door. Yours is lovely. The streamers are so pretty and the flowers beautiful, indeed. My favorite color too.

Bookie said...

This a beautiful wreath...love the bow. It is inspiring to see such a bow, makes me want to make one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails