Friday, September 7, 2018

Chuckle in the Morning


Sometimes in life, we see things that make us burst out in spontaneous laughter.
 
That happened to me this week.

Before morning coffee, crabbiness is evident.

Usually, one large cup of strong coffee is enough for the rest of the day and evening and life is good again.

Recently, while sitting at the kitchen table, I noticed a green-faced witch, taken out with fall decorations, was standing near a big coffee cup.

 
The thought, "Is that what I look like before coffee?" kept flashing through my mind.

Of course, the only thing to do was snap a photo of the scene and write this post.  

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I have to have one cup of coffee before I become and fell human too - loved the witch.

diane stetson said...

I saw a video on facebook of a Scottish Grandmother reading a book to her baby grandson and she was laughing so hard that I started laughing with her. By the end of the book I was in stitches just like her. Did you see that post? I don't drink coffee so I guess I'm a witch all day long..ha ha ha.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So many things, but my Grands bring about the best laughter in me!

Linda O'Connell said...

My great grandson Alex is one year old. Every time he hears a ringing sound he thinks its a phone call and says, "Heh woh."

TARYTERRE said...

enjoyed seeing your witch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails