Thursday, April 25, 2019

Flowers As Gifts


One of the nicest gifts a person can receive is flowers.

This month, I was blessed with the gift of flowers a couple of times.


The latest one is a pink and white bouquet. 

There are white daisies, and pink roses, lilies, and other little flowers whose names evade me.


The flowers went into one of my all-time favorite round vases, given to me by my dear friend, Patti.




Flowers bring such joy, don't you think?


Just seeing this bouquet, and the last remaining flowers of the previously received bouquet, (which are now in a vase on the kitchen counter), make me smile.


DO YOU GIVE FLOWERS AS GIFTS?

6 comments:

Merlesworld said...

No I 'm more likely to give plants or clipping for people to grow.
Merle..........

Laurel Wood said...

Your flowers are gorgeous, as is the vase. I often send flowers or fruit baskets to friends. Have a blessed weekend.

diane stetson said...

Just gave my daughter in law red tulips and they have the bulbs so she can plant them and my friend in a nursing home a Lily plant. No one gave me flowers this year but that's ok as I'm the type who likes to give rather than receive.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to tell you something funny. During Easter Kelly and I saw a lot of people buying flowers. Kelly goes who would want flowers for a gift? I laughed inside - I know someone who would.

TARYTERRE said...

i usually buy flowers for myself. though my hubby bought me a pretty hycinth for easter. i think flowers make the perfect gift.

Linda O'Connell said...

i bought bedding plants for outdoors and it made me feel so happy to see then flourishing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails