Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Kitchen Greenery


Lots of greenery currently graces the kitchen.

The avocado plant just keeps growing taller and taller.


Look who peeks out from its base in the pot.


An aloe vera plant can also be seen to the upper right.

A peace lily, a gift from a friend, looks out from a windowsill.


A beautiful hyacinth and deep red rose plant, shown at the top of this post,  await warmer weather.

The big gardenia was outside for awhile but brought back in when the weather turned chilly again.


The pink and white bouquet on the kitchen table, also a gift from a friend, continues to give great joy on a daily basis.


Wow, all the kitchen greenery touches my heart.

WHAT IS YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HOUSE PLANT?

4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Good Morning, Susan. What a lovely assortment of plants and bouquets. I especially love your gardenia. We were not able to bring our gardenia with us from our former yard and I will miss it!
The whimsical frog made me smile!
I have many cats, so unfortunately I don't have any houseplants.
Have a nice day. xo

diane stetson said...

Any plant that doesn't die on me...ha ha.
Wish I had your green thumb.

Chatty Crone said...

I am not good at plants Susan - I don't really have the right light - my house sits oddly for plants and I am a plant killer.

Linda O'Connell said...

Bringing the outdoors in. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails