Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Mother Nature's Bridal Veil


June is traditionally the month for weddings.


Weather is usually pleasant.

So many brides have put on their gorgeous wedding gowns and veils and walked down church aisles to say "I do" during this glorious month.


 
Mother Nature has a bridal veil, too. 

It's a big bush with stunning, white flowers all over it. 


Ours is in the front yard and came with the house.

Every spring it blooms to perfection.


WHAT WOULD BE YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH TO MARRY? (Mine would be December. I wouldn't want to take the spotlight off the Baby Jesus.)

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I like May. Not too hot and not to cold. Love the flowers.

Linda O'Connell said...

So that is what this bush is called. My mom loved it and called them button bushes. I did marry in Decemeber. Disastrous allt he way around. LOL
Have a great day.

diane stetson said...

I got married in August but it didn't last. My daughter got married in December and it was a gorgeous wedding....I think Christmas type weddings are the best....

SImple and Serene Living said...

Beautiful bush. :)

TARYTERRE said...

what a charming bush. lovely indeed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails