Sunday, June 30, 2019

Remember to Laugh


Today, may you find your heart filled with peace and an over-abundance of love.

It's cooler where we live because torrential rain pelted everything early this morning.

As this is being written, sun is filtering through the very old trees, making mottled patterns on the neighbor's house.

It is my deepest hope that those who have been sad will feel peace and joy bubbling in their hearts today.

It's a whole new day and we all have a fresh start!

One of life's best remedies for just about everything is the ability to laugh.  

They say that laughter is good for the immune system, too.

So, today, remember to laugh.


TELL US ONE THING GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.

5 comments:

Terra said...

Pick up any P.G. Wodehouse book, you can even open to a page at random, he is brilliant and funny. A good starter book is "The Code of the Woosters." I gave a friend a copy, she started to write down every funny line and had to stop cuz she was writing down the whole book.

Chatty Crone said...

I read a book which I cannot remember the author now - he went on a cruise as he was dying with cancer - he took vitamin C and watched I Love Lucy all the time - and supposedly cured himself,

diane stetson said...

Laughter is the best medicine. I love to see my grandson Jonah as he always makes me laugh...

Linda O'Connell said...

My husband makes me laugh every single day. The best laughter is when I gather with girlfriends and we laugh ourselves silly. It is therapeutic.

Red Rose Alley said...

I smiled a lot and laughed this weekend because I saw Francesca. Spending time with her is such a joy. Susan, that picture of the sun coming through the window after a rain is beautiful. Love that.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails