Saturday, June 29, 2019

Orange and Yellow Floral Beauties


Some people are born with green thumbs.




 Barb, one of my sisters, I think is one of them.

Whether she's planting her own flowers or caring for ones she purchased,  her bouquets and arrangements always look gorgeous.


She is a firecracker baby, born on the Fourth of July!

The floral arrangements and wreath shown in this post are on her porch.


The whole scenario is charming to the max.



DO YOU LIKE THE ORANGE/YELLOW COLOR COMBO?  IF YOU PREFER OTHER COLORED FLOWERS TOGETHER, WHAT ARE THEY?

4 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

Looks like it should be in a magazine. Sopretty and that porch is inviting.

diane stetson said...

Oh my gosh...those flowers are just beautiful and the wreath is too. I loved every picture. Thanks for sharing.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to admit they are glorious - stunning really - I like that combination!

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, orange and yellow is a wonderful combination, especially for flowers. Your sister's front porch is charming, Susan. Wow, a Fourth of July baby. Her birthday is coming up. Happy Birthday! : )

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails