Friday, August 16, 2019

Deluxe Cobb Salad


While on an excursion to Bennington, Vermont, with one of my sisters, we stopped for lunch at Madison Brewing Company Pub and Restaurant, 428 Main St.
 
It had rave reviews online and we now agree with all of them.

Oh, the Vermont cheddar cheese ale soup turned out to be a creamy concoction of yumminess.


(Sorry, I scarfed it down before taking any photos of it.)

The Cobb salad, redolent with fresh, cubed summer tomatoes, bacon, chicken chunks, avocado, and so on, drew exclamations of delight from me.

Instead of vinaigrette, I asked for and received blue cheese dressing.

My sister said her thick, juice hamburger and salad both tasted great.

She loved everything.


Ahhhhhh, summertime sure has its perks.

DO YOU LIKE TO TRY NEW RESTAURANTS WHEN YOU ARE OUT-OF-TOWN?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails