Thursday, October 10, 2019

Dining in Style


It's always a treat to go out to eat in a restaurant.



Besides having a nice meal, it's enjoyable to check out the decorations.


A place with great ambiance rates highly in my book.


Recently, we met friends at the Westwood Restaurant, 94 N. Elm St., in Westfield, Massachusetts.

The autumn decor was very beautifully done.


A huge, red Tiffany-type lamp near a window was a knock-out.


Such an atmosphere, makes the dining experience more pleasant.


DO YOU LIKE TO GO OUT TO EAT?

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That was a very pretty looking restaurant. I love going out to eat.

diane stetson said...

Going out to eat is a real treat for me as I do it very rarely. I love being served and being with friends or family.

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

We rarely eat out but when we do it will be with friends and will last an entire evening. Soup to nuts and then some.

I eat a lot of fruit especially apples. OH! Here is my apple poem. :) As promised!

https://nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing.blogspot.com/2019/10/an-apple-by-any-other-name.html

Red Rose Alley said...

What a unique and pretty lamp. Would love that in my own home. It's always nice to see the Fall decorations in our favorite restaurants. There is a café that I have breakfast at sometimes, and every Fall she decks the place out. One year, I bought one of the glass pumpkins from her. She sells some of the decorations too. I'm glad you had a nice meal and festive decorations to look at.

~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

ps.....Oh Yes, I love to go out to eat, but I don't eat out as much as I used to because it gets to be expensive. But I do have my favorite places. ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails