Friday, December 20, 2019

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...


Our Christmas tree, given to me by Patti, a dear friend, many, many years ago, is hard to put together and painstaking to take down.



Every year I swear that the following Christmas, the tree will be replaced.  But it never is.

It's just a truly lovely tree and guess what?  

It slowly twirls around and around, spreading sparkling beauty from every angle.



This Christmas season our daughter and her hubs gave us an early Christmas present.


One afternoon, when hubs and I were out, they went up into the attic, brought down the tree and dozens upon dozens of decorations, and set the whole thing up!


It was a fabulous surprise and we remain soooooo grateful.


DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT?

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That tree is just gorgeous - how nice they did that for you.

My mom was a real crafter - anything she made was beautiful and made many ornaments for our tree.

diane stetson said...

Your tree is like out of House and Garden Susan. Wow...it is amazing. Yes I have a favorite ornament. It says Stephanie and Wally and was a favor from my daughter's December wedding in 2013. I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails