Monday, March 9, 2020

Longer, Brighter Days Are Here


Even though an hour of sweet sleep is lost during Daylight Savings Time, it's worth it, in a way, to have longer, brighter days.

When the clocks are turned back in the fall, it's dreadful to think of darkness beginning at about 4 p.m. 

Thank goodness we don't have to worry about that for awhile.

Now, we are in to waiting just a little bit longer for spring.  Yippah!

Here's hoping today will be a good day for you.

May the angels lighten your load and fill your spirit with joy.

CAN YOU SHARE A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT BRING YOU JOY?


6 comments:

diane stetson said...

I'm having my son and daughter in law and three grandsons for dinner tomorrow night at my house and I have two sisters visiting me from Massachusetts and it makes me so HAPPY.

Chatty Crone said...

I wish I knew how to make the time change stay the same and not go back and forth - some states have that - I would love that and it would bring me much joy!

Linda O'Connell said...

I love the longer days. Today the sun is shining and it will be 70. This puts me in my happy zone.

Kit said...

Sipping hot coffee and looking out my window at the mountains. 😊 Have a good day my friend. 💕Kit

Red Rose Alley said...

Thank you for your special words, Susan. Seeing my grandchildren bring me joy, and just spending time in nature brings me joy where hummingbirds and doves come to say Hi with their song. Your blog brings me joy as well. : )

~Sheri

aapkinews said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails