Friday, March 6, 2020

Seasons of Life


Just as in seasonal changes, life offers times of intense joy as well as soul-shaking sadness.



No one really knows when the good times are going to end for awhile and troubles seem to be at the helm.

One thing that is for certain is that nothing stays the same for long.

The terrible times pass and some semblance of joy eventually returns.


As one gets older, changes really become a regular part of life.

Dear friends die and are missed forever after. Life is then forever changed.


But new friends come into our lives, too, enriching our spirits and making days special.


It's important to remain, as much as possible, in the moment, savoring the littlest of gifts, whether it's a single flower or a sun-speckled day.



HOW WELL DO YOU ADAPT TO CHANGE?

5 comments:

Terra said...

You are so right! Sometimes, like today, when I am walking with Bounce, I pray for help for hurting people, and then I remember all the joyful things in life. The beauty of one flower can lift my spirits. Joy to you today.

Chatty Crone said...

You always to remember the good with the bad. A balance.

diane stetson said...

I do not really deal with change that well but I have to keep the faith and know that the bad times will be over and good times are around the corner.

Red Rose Alley said...

This is one of the nicest posts I've ever read, Susan. It really touched my heart. I loved the red and white rose, the statue with the purple flowers, the beautiful sunrise/sunset, and especially your heartfelt words. I am blessed to have a blog friend like you.

~Sheri

aapkinews said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails