Saturday, May 30, 2020

Keep Cool on Sizzling Days


On sizzling summer days, where will you be able to find me?

In a chair in front of a small whirring air-conditioner located below a lace-covered window in a downstairs room. 

Yup.  Hot weather doesn't set well with me.

Swooping down at the top of the curtain are faux pink roses.

Where will you usually not find me on a hot summer day?



Yup, on the treadmill which is located in the same room.  

Well, maybe you'll find me on it for about five minutes.  

Summer in Massachusetts: gotta love it.

WHERE ARE YOU ON HOT, SIZZLING SUMMER DAYS?

3 comments:

diane stetson said...

I have central air in my home and do put it on when temps are over 90 degrees. I close curtains and my house stays nice and cool. Enjoy whatever spot you have to get away from humidity and heat where you live.

Merlesworld said...

Cool here as we are in winter sitting in the sun is good if you can find some.
Merle........

Chatty Crone said...

Okay we have central air conditioning - and it has been listed in my grateful journal many, many times here in Georgia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails