Thursday, July 23, 2020

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere


This is the time of year when many Writing Straight from the Heart posts feature flowers.

That is certainly true this year and then some.



Right now, the house is filled with flowers of every color, size, fragrance, and description.

It feels like a flower shop in here.


Flowers lift the spirit and gently touch the human heart with their beauty.



Many of the flowers surrounding me right now were given with generosity, kindness, and love from dear friends and family members,  so they are even more special than usual.



If it were possible, I'd share all of them with you!




DO YOU LIKE FLOWERS?  WHY?

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Flowers remind me of how wonderful God's creations are and I marvel at His works.

Chatty Crone said...

I feel like Brittany - they remind me of God and his love for us - he gives us great beauty in life to enjoy! Hugs. They are beautiful!

diane stetson said...

Lovely flowers I know you appreciate them. I love flowers too all year round where I live showing God's beauty.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I agree with these ladies about God and His creation and all His goodness, even in difficult times. What beautiful flowers. I Know you stopped by one of my blogs and I am catching up with everyone who commented at My Tata's Cottage. It seems to me I follow you from my blog annesphamily.blogspot.com. But I have the second blog which gave me comment woes. I think it is all figured out so I came to say thank you and I am sorry for all the craziness. I am not a very tech smart person so I do what I can.
Thank you again and have a lovely day! BLESSINGS

Laurel Wood said...

These flowers are beautiful and are a gift of the heart from those loved ones paying respect to your husband and love and support to you. Often flowers can speak when we do not quite know what to say.

Related Posts with Thumbnails