Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Lights of an Early Christmas Gift

 An early gift of Christmas turned out to be quite splendorous and filled with thousands upon thousands of lights.


Naumkeag, a mansion in Stockbridge, in western Massachusetts, offered a spectacular extravaganza this holiday season.


 The grounds of the mansions were turned into a light-filled, magical wonderland.

Everywhere one looked simply turned into a scene that glittered with lights in all shades and designs.

 What a gift attending turned out to be.

My daughter, son-in-law, and east coast grandkids gave that terrific gift to me and my heart will be forever grateful. 

Memories of the holiday  light show at Naumkeag will remain with me always.


HAVE YOU BEEN TO A LIGHT SHOW AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?  IF YES, CAN YOU TELL US WHERE?

5 comments:

diane stetson said...

I've not been this year but have been to many at the LA Zoo and Dana Point Harbor that have been gorgeous. Looks like the one you went to was beautiful. Nice early gift.

Babs said...

Loved visiting Look Park.

Nellie said...

What an amazing display! This was a grand way to begin the season! Best wishes of the season to you and yours at this very different time!

Pilar said...

What beautiful Christmas light displays!

My Tata's Cottage said...

So beautiful! What a lovely gift. I was just visiting Angela at her blog wvtreasures.blogspot.com and thought we may have meet through Angela. She is such a sweet heart. I am happy you received such a nice gift. Enjoy your day. HUGS across the miles XO XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails