Sunday, January 31, 2021

Angel Guidance and Protection

 A counter calendar in a downstairs room is all about angels.

It is read every day of the week.

This sweet angel above, with transparent jewels, creates hundreds of rainbows all over the kitchen when the sun shines through them.

It's so amazing to be submersed in rainbows.

Angels guide and protect us from harm.

 They are close to us even though we cannot see or touch them.

They really are sent by God to watch over His children.

 They work hard on our behalf.

When I think of all the close calls that have befallen me throughout the course of life, it's amazing that not a single one of them caused my demise. 


  Honestly, I think I was protected from something bad happening by angels.

HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED SIGNS OF ANGELS HELPING YOU? CAN YOU SHARE ONE OF THEM?

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, Angels all around us. I love that blue angel, she is beautiful. There's just something about blue in the home that's so pretty.

I hope you have wonderful February days, dear Susan.

~Sheri

diane stetson said...

Angel of God, my guardian dear,
To whom His love commits me here
Ever this day be at my side
To light, to guide, to rule to guide.

A prayer I usually say each and every day.

Linda O'Connell said...

Many times in my life I have felt the
divine presence.

Laurel Wood said...

Lovely collection in your windows. Some twenty years ago, I was driving and my young niece was in the passenger seat. When the traffic light turned green for me, I hesitated longer than usual and looked to the right,,,,,a car ran the light going fast. That car would have hit the door beside my niece, So thankful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails