Saturday, January 2, 2021

The Protection of Angels

Thinking about angels is not a regular occurrence.

It has been said they surround us and protect us from harm.  That is very believable.

There have been a few close calls in my own life but protection was definitely there.

Certainly, I love angel decorations of any kind.

During Christmas, we are reminded of them quite frequently.

 The gold tone angel shown in this post is one I just loved and have had for several years.

Thinking about angels brings me peace and deep contentment.


 This new year, I hope to thank the angels for being helpers and get in touch with them more often.

DO YOU THINK ANGELS ARE ALL AROUND US?

2 comments:

diane stetson said...

Yes I believe in angels . I've been saved from harm many times in my life by my guardian angel. I have a very large angel that I keep out all year long in a bedroom and then put her out in the living room for Christmas. She is dressed all in gold and I love her. It was a gift to me many years ago. I love your angel too. She will keep you safe this new year.

Kit said...

I love angels!! And yes I do believe in them. My children always said their guardian angel was their grandmother. I have a folk art angel hanging over my bed. 😊 Kit

Related Posts with Thumbnails