Saturday, February 6, 2021

Self-Care Is a Gift You Give Yourself

 Self-care is a very special gift you give yourself.

Like it has been said so many times, you cannot pour tea out of an empty pot. 

The tea pot must be filled first!

Self-care is not selfish.

It helps us to be able to give even more to others.

On this glorious Sunday in winter, think of something nice you can do for yourself.

You are worth it.

Make yourself feel extra special.

Most of us strive hard to serve others long before ourselves.  

Today, however, is a day for you! 

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU CAN DO TODAY TO BE GOOD TO YOURSELF?

 

2 comments:

Linda O'Connell said...

I ate two cookies with my tea, and then treated myself to two more. LOL

But at 3:30 a.m. when sleep evades, you do what makes you happy. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

diane stetson said...

Sometimes I take the day off and binge watch a series I love on Netflix...that is being good to myself in these days of the pandemic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails