Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Sweet Surprise from the Supermarket

Passed the lettuces and tomatoes, grapes and mangoes, there was a cart with the sign "Reduced Price."

On it were beautiful roses.

 Each bouquet had apricot, red, and yellow blooms.


 For $4, the flowers were a definite go.

Once home, they were cut down and placed in my favorite cut glass round vase with dainty little feet.

 They now sit on a table near the bed so their loveliness can be enjoyed the second I wake up.


Due to being reduced in price, they might kick the bucket sooner than later but what matters is now and now they are beautiful.


 

WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU BOUGHT YOURSELF? IF YOU CANNOT REMEMBER, IT'S TIME TO GET ONE!

 

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

Very pretty flowers. I get most of my satisfaction from giving to others rather than treating myself. I bought Golden Spoon gift cards for my son and family yesterday and they loved them. It was for completing a half marathon run.

Linda O'Connell said...

The setting with that darling vase and flowers and cute lamp looks like it came form a magazine. I'm telling you, interior design is your forte.

Red Rose Alley said...

The roses look so nice on your bedroom table. They really go with that pretty lamp. What a beautiful bouquet to wake up to. I smiled at your words at the end. : )

~Sheri

Laurel Wood said...

Gorgeous roses and they look like they would be so fragrant. The vase is adorable. I bought myself lemon iced cookies for Valentines!

Related Posts with Thumbnails