Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Precious Gift of Flowers

Flowers are among life's sure-fire ways to lift the spirit.


Seeing their blossoms in different shades as well as shapes is pure delight.

 Two big bouquets of different kinds of flowers came here on Valentine's Day.


 My daughter and son-in-law sent the first bouquet.

They contained crimson roses, petite daisies, and exquisite lilies that are bigger than spread out palms.

The whole bouquet dazzles.



 My son and daughter-in-law gifted me with  two dozen absolutely gorgeous tulips in many sizzling colors. 


 That bouquet is just absolutely stunning, too.

 So, I hope you enjoy the photos and that they make you smile.




WHAT ARE YOUR ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE FLOWERS AND WHY?

4 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Hi Susan, Both of your Valentine bouquets are lovely and so thoughtful. They not only gave you joy but your photos shared give your blog friends joy too. I love roses and tulips. Have a blessed day.

Susan said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Laurel. Hope you have a lovely rest of the week! Sincerely, Susan

diane stetson said...

Oh I can just about smell those lilies as I look at the pictures. I love roses but all flowers are welcome at my house anytime. Enjoy them as long as they last. Great gift from your adult children.

Nellie said...

What lovely flowers! Great gifts! I love fresh flowers in the house and frequently add them to my grocery order. Roses are my all-time favorites, though! Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails