Friday, February 19, 2021

Weekend Ahead...


Here come wishes for you to have a happy weekend.

Whatever you do, whoever you are with (or not), make each moment count.

If you are warm inside your house, have enough food to eat regular meals, and can pay your bills, and also relax a little, then you are rich.

Throw a little laughter in there as well.

Surround yourself with things you love and feel gratitude deep within your heart.

WHAT'S SOMETHING YOU ARE VERY, VERY GRATEFUL FOR AT THIS TIME?

5 comments:

Kit said...

Hello! I am grateful for so much. My lovely family and my home. I've been very blessed. Take care and stay well. Kit

Laurel Wood said...

Wishing you a blessed weekend, also. I am grateful to be able to visit blog friends!

diane stetson said...

I am grateful for my health, the rec center pool, and my son and family who live close to me and call to see if I'm ok just about every day. I'm truly blessed. The weather is gorgeous too.

Linda O'Connell said...

I am so grateful for sunshine. It actually warmed my back as I fed the birds in 32 degrees. Sipposed to be almsot 60 next Tuesday. I am rejoicing.

Red Rose Alley said...

I love seeing the treasures inside your home, Susan. This framed rose picture and pink ceramic roses are beautiful. They must look lovely in your home and make you smile every time you pass them. You know, the pink rose is my second favorite rose. : )

Have a restful weekend, dear Susan. And to answer your question.....I'm grateful for all the things you mentioned here in your post, and for You.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails