Thursday, March 25, 2021

Bunny Tea Party Set

A china bunny tea set, which happened to be a thrift store find many years ago, has brought untold fun and smiles throughout the years at Easter time.

It came with  a fancy tea pot, bunny cups, little plates, and napkin rings.

Alas, as the grands accidentally dropped pieces and time took its toll, the bunny tea set is now damaged in parts and missing others.

I mean, who wants a bunny with a missing ear, right?

The top of the tea pot got smashed when it dropped to the floor.

During downsizing tasks, it was decided the bunny tea set has to go but it deserved one last party.

The grands within driving distance loved the bunny tea party and so did Grammie. 

 Maybe, just maybe, the remainder of the set can be salvaged after all?

(uh oh. Downsizing has a hard time in this house.)

 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF TEA?

6 comments:

Martha said...

Such a cute little set. I'm glad it got one last party!

Laurel Wood said...

Such a delightful bunny table setting. Those bunny napkin holders are my favorite! How fun to enjoy a tea party with your grands. As a southern girl, I like just plain Lipton black tea. I wish you a nice afternoon.

diane stetson said...

Such fun for your grandkids. I love any kind of tea. I especially like mint, ginger, or lemon tea. I drink black Earl Grey in the morning. For ice tea I love raspberry. I'm just a tea drinker period.

Red Rose Alley said...

It's nice that you got to use the delightful tea set one more time, Susan. I like those floral paper plates too. Those are so cute. My favorite tea is English Breakfast, but there are so many other blends that I like. That fruit plate looks really good. : )

~Sheri

Babs said...

Susan. Throw the rabbit teapot out. It’s time in your life has come to an end. Gotta do it honey. We will need a tractor trailer to remove the chin che’s from that house. All those thousands of things you had to gave! Susie the winds of change are blowing and I am sure you will be very content wherever you wil be.

Linda O'Connell said...

Oh the memories attached to that little tea set. I like peach tea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails