Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Meowwwww

Perusing the packed shelves of a nice Goodwill thrift store, a beautifully sewn and colorful cloth kitty caught my attention.

Nearby, another hand-sewn kitty stood guard. 


 
She was equally beautiful but was made of an entirely different material  than the first kitty.

As I continued to search, three more of the colorful felines were found and they were all different!


 

These were the most adorable little kitties I had seen in quite a spell. 

 Someone spent many hours making such lovely creations.

They cost 99 cents each. Imagine.  Just the material used to make them cost more than that.

 Now they have a new home and bring a bolt of colorful sunshine to whoever sees them.

 ARE YOU A CAT PERSON? IF YES, WHY DO YOU LIKE CATS?

5 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

I love these cute and colorful cats! The fabric with butterflies, hummingbirds, and the faces on the flowers is so jolly. I love cats and have five rescues. One cat is cuddled beside me as I type this. My cats are a lot of company to me as I have to stay close to home most days. You got a great deal and I admire the workmanship on these cute cats.😻

diane stetson said...

You need a real cat along with these cloth ones so go to the rescue place this week and get one. Cute little creaturs there.

Red Rose Alley said...

No, I'm not a cat person, Susan, but your little kitties are adorable. I'm more of a dog person, but Nel was thinking about getting Mia a cat because whenever she sees one, she gets so excited. You always find the most charming items at Goodwill, and I love seeing them all. Thank you for sharing these kitties with us. They are so colorful, and they must be cheerful in your home. : )

~Sheri

Babs said...

I am a cat person, but I only love real ones. I wouldn’t buy cloth cats if they were buy one get six more!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Super cute. I definitely would have scooped them up. I've had cats my entire life, until now. But I do feed street kitties every single day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails