Sunday, May 23, 2021

Happy Sunday!

 Oh for goodness sake, it's Sunday again. 

Now how did that happen?  Seems like just yesterday was Sunday and here it is again.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday.

 My beautiful niece brought a bouquet of white lilacs that lifted my heart and spirit.

They are in a green vase in the middle of the kitchen table.

When I walked into the kitchen in the morning, their fragrance filled

the room.  How amazing is that?

Today, why not try to  make someone 's day happy?

Whether it's giving lilacs, forgiving someone who has hurt you,   or just saying a prayer for someone, it counts.

There's so much strife in the world. 

We don't have any control over a lot of it.

However, it's a privilege to add something better, like love, kindness, and gentleness, in our own small way.

We can control our own actions and feelings. 

We really can make the world a better place if we choose to.

 WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO TODAY TO BRING A SMILE TO SOMEONE'S FACE?

4 comments:

diane stetson said...

I wish I lived closer as I would love a bunch of lilacs. One of the flowers I miss so much on this west coast of the USA. Enjoy them.

Laurel Wood said...

The white lilacs are so striking in the emerald green vase. Such a thoughtful gift. Your photographs are gorgeous.
Remembering my sweet friends in prayer today and thanking the Lord for His blessings.❤️

Linda O'Connell said...

Lilac is my favorite floral fragrance. yours are so pretty. It is the little things that make me happy. Enjoy the coming week. Your smile puts a smile on my face.

Red Rose Alley said...

That green vase is sooooo pretty, Susan. Isn't green a nice and soothing color to look at? That was so thoughtful of your niece to send you the lilacs. They look lovely on your table. I always appreciate your Sunday posts. They are heartwarming, dear Susan.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails